San Antonio Aesthetic & Family Dentistry is happy to provide advanced CEREC dentistry so that we can give our patients beautiful restorations in just ONE appointment. Your consultation, smile design, and final placement can all occur in a single visit to our office!
In the past, patients were required to wait weeks between their appointments to restore their damaged teeth with veneers, crowns, or bridges. This isn’t the case at San Antonio Aesthetic & Family Dentistry.
CEREC technology is considered the best in class because it creates the highest quality restorations within minutes. It consists of design tools and a milling machine that can design a custom restoration after a short visit to our office.
Get ready to experience:
- One short visit
- No messy impressions
- No frustrating temporary restorations
- Metal-free, custom-made crowns
- Highly aesthetic restorations
- Long-lasting crowns, bridges, and veneers
During your CEREC visit, you can expect:
- A numbing anesthesia to ensure you remain comfortable during your appointment.
- Tooth preparation for your new dental crown.
- Digital impressions are taken of your smile.
- Dr. Voges will use design technology to create your ideal dental crown.
- Our milling machine will manufacture your crown, and Dr. Voges will complete the permanent placement.
No second appointments, no messy impressions. You’ll leave with a smile that you love. Some of the CEREC procedures we perform include:
- Porcelain crowns
- Dental veneers
- Inlays and onlays
- Dental bridges
Benefits of CEREC Dentistry
Just a few of the benefits of CEREC technology are:
- Premium quality dental restorations
- Minimal discomfort
- Mess-free process
- Cost effective
- Save as much of the natural teeth as possible
- Eliminate the need for multiple visits to the dentist
We welcome any of your questions, and look forward to giving you the smile of your dreams. Please contact our office to schedule your appointment at San Antonio Aesthetic & Family Dentistry today!